Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Holy Crap: This is the 800th issue of the LFCA!
- IComLeavWe: The new IComLeavWe list is open for December.
- Creme de la Creme Update: the 2013 Creme de la Creme is open for submissions. Everyone in the community is invited to participate. The hard deadline is December 15th, and the list will go up on January 1st. There are already 71 entries on the list -- is yours one of them?
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Something Beautiful (domestic adoption)
- Constant in the Darkness (parenting after domestic adoption)
- Paleo-Mama (helpful site)
- Waiting for Baby Bird (religious/spiritual)
- Henry Street's anniversary was last Monday. Go wish them congratulations, especially since this anniversary comes with the happy news of an expectant parent match.
- It was Karen's birthday this week. Go over and wish her happy birthday.
- Lavender Luz is celebrating her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Dragondreamer's Lair is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- The Maybe Baby (Babies) will be remembering Isa and Jovi on Thursday. Please give her support.
- Tuesday November 19th marked one month since Noah David was born still. Please give her support.
- Oh Baby, Baby has lost all three triplets (9 weeks, 18 weeks, 21 weeks) due to PPROM and infection. Please give her support.
- Turia is about to start the IVF cycle that is her last chance to make her son a big brother. She would love to hear from other bloggers in a similar situation.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Desperateinthedesert's adoption of O just finalized. They are now a family of 3. Please go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support