Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the April IComLeavWe list is open.
- Webinar: Our own Lori Holden of LavenderLuz.com is leading a webinar for Bethany Christian Services called, "From Fearful to Fearless: 3 Simple Shifts to Help You Embrace Openness in Adoption." The webinar addresses parents via foster, international, domestic adoption and by donor egg, sperm or embryo. There is a small fee for the April 14 webinar, and registration is open to all (not just Bethany families), but limited to the first 200 registrants. Bethany families can earn 1.5 hours of education requirements.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Davy Jolene (foster care)
- My Journey... (parenting after IF)
- Dear Baby (in the beginning)
- Baby, Are You Coming? (general IF)
- Journey to be a Mommy (religious/spiritual)
- Fruitful Furbishings is celebrating her blogoversary on Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Life as I Know It is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Foxy got a BFN on an FET with her last two frozen embryos. She is grieving the failure and wondering what to do next. Please offer her a virtual hug and constructive advice.
Read and Support